Michigan DUI Handbook
Raymond A. Purdy, J.D.
- State Bar of Michigan – licensed January 1987 (P39933)
- US District Court, Western District, Michigan – admitted to practice
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Ingham County Prosecuting Attorneys Office
- Circuit Court – 8 years
- District Court – 10 years
- Civil Asset Forfeiture and Felony Drug Prosecution – 5 years
- Family Court – 1 year
- Special Assignments in Addition to Trial Court assignment
- Concealed Weapons Board Chairman
- Federal Project Safe Neighborhoods Program Director
- Extradition Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Homicide Task Force Grand Jury Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Frank Harrison Reynolds and Associates, P.C.
- Associate Attorney
- General Criminal Defense Practice Litigation
- Ingham County Sheriff’s Department
- Police Academy Coordinator and Department Training Officer
- Road Patrol Officer
- Corrections Officer
- Juris Doctor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Master of Arts, Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Michigan State University
College of Social Science, Criminal Justice
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Adjunct Professor, Trial Advocacy, Legal Methods, Research and Writing
- Michigan State University Law School
- Adjunct Professor
- Lansing Community College
- Associate Professor, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Business Law, Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Mid Michigan Police Academy
- Coordinator, Administration, Curriculum Design, Classroom Instructor
- Michigan National Guard
- 46th Military Police Company
- Honorable Discharge at rank of Staff Sergeant E-6
MIP Conviction No Big Deal?…Try Losing a $70,000 a Year Job!
There are still attorneys that do not take MIP cases seriously and provide an aggressive defense. There is also a misconception among young people that getting an MIP case in college is no big deal and will not have any affect on their future. This is simply dead...
Two Excessive Noise Warrants Questioned in Kalamazoo and Cases Dismissed!
If you have had the pleasure of being at a party that has had a visit by the police, you know that most of the time they will knock on the door and ask everyone to keep it down. This usually occurs after angry neighbors trying to get some sleep get fed up and call the...
MIP Convictions Beware…You Can Still Only Expunge ONE Conviction
MCL 780.621 Setting Aside Convictions Many lawyers cheered when the legislature changed the Expungment statute to allow for a person to have two convictions and still be eligible to set aside a conviction. However, many attorneys may have misinterpreted this statute...
Get In Touch
821 West Savidge St. Spring Lake, MI 49456