Michigan DUI Handbook
Super Drunk Penalties
- Up to 180 days in jail.
- A fine of at least $200 but not more than $700.
- Up to 360 hours of community service.
- One year license suspension. The Secretary of State may issue a restricted license 45 days after the suspension starts if the person is otherwise eligible. Proof of installation of an ignition interlock device is required before a restricted license will be issued.
- A restricted license will permit the individual to operate a vehicle equipped with an ignition interlock
- device under the following circumstances:
- To and from residence and employment, and during employment;
- To and from alcohol or drug education or treatment program;
- To and from regularly scheduled treatment for serious medical condition;
- To and from probation, community service and school
Tell Us About Your Case
Free Michigan DUI Consultation
Get a risk free, no obligation review of your DUI case from an attorney that concentrates their practice on Michigan DUI defense.
During this free telephone consultation, you will find out the following:
- A detailed overview of the court process in your jurisdiction
- Exactly how much your DUI defense will cost
- Why our law firm is uniquely qualified to handle your DUI case
Call our Michigan DUI Hotline at (616) 502-1646
There are still attorneys that do not take MIP cases seriously and provide an aggressive defense. There is also a misconception among young people that getting an MIP case in college is no big deal and will not have any affect on their future. This is simply dead...
If you have had the pleasure of being at a party that has had a visit by the police, you know that most of the time they will knock on the door and ask everyone to keep it down. This usually occurs after angry neighbors trying to get some sleep get fed up and call the...
MCL 780.621 Setting Aside Convictions Many lawyers cheered when the legislature changed the Expungment statute to allow for a person to have two convictions and still be eligible to set aside a conviction. However, many attorneys may have misinterpreted this statute...
Get In Touch
821 West Savidge St. Spring Lake, MI 49456